Are you suffering from bad posture? If yes, the invisible back posture orthotics is the ultimate solution of pain, kyphosis, and sagging shoulders!Features ergonomic design, the invisible back posture orthotics open up your shoulder and straighten up your back to form long-term muscle memory. It would not cause any pain to you but making your spine and shoulder habitually to stay in proper posture. Just wear it for 2 hours every day for a better body!The multi-purpose orthotics also advantages you by instant pain relief and muscle training. Wear it 60 days to get rid of sagging shoulders!Elastic one-handed straps and adjustable velcro tapes perfectly fit your body. Made with skin-friendly and breathable material, it gives you zero bondage while correcting your posture.
- Effective pain relief. Naturally stretch your muscles to relax you from a sore back, shoulder pain, stress neck, and eye fatigue.
- Natural posture correction. Features one-handed straps and adjustable velcro tape to straighten up your back and shoulder. It forms long-term muscle memory to reduce hunching and slumping, which effectively returns your spine and shoulder to natural alignment!
Body Shaping. Effective posture correction can reduce the burden on your abdomen and pelvis, which advantages you with effortless body shaping.
- Super slim design. Unlike traditional body correctors, it is comfortable for all-day wearing. Carefree to wear it under your clothes for INVISIBLE body correction!
- Breathable materials. Ultra-soft and adjustable, no skin-health issues guaranteed.
- Compatible. Fully adjustable straps with the wide back design fit perfectly on ALL body types, suitable for both men and women.
- Material: Polyester 90% Elastane 10%
- Color: White
- Special notice: Washable, no tumble dry
- 1PC x Invisible Back Posture Orthotics
Received before the period. Exactly what I wanted.
velcro comfortable. delivery is fast, with pleasure, i recommend to all this seller and his shop!!!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection